Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com.
If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card advising if your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbour or how you can arrange collection. Please note that Lil-Lets cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
There are a few different places your order could be, including our warehouse, awaiting dispatch, with the courier, on its way with the courier, or even delivered. If you’ve got a dispatch email then the great news is that it’s on it’s way to you. If you haven’t got a dispatch email (don’t forget to check your junk folder) then your order is still being processed and is waiting to leave our warehouse. You can check the status of your delivery by logging into your Account and selecting Order History.
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, we cannot amend the delivery address but if you’re not going to be there when delivery is attempted, our delivery partner will leave a calling card advising if your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbor or how you can arrange collection.
Lil-Lets UK currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover, AMEX, ApplePay, GooglePay, Maestro, Diners Club, and American Express for all orders.
Please note you are able to split payments across multiple payment methods.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, then you can return it to us and receive a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. To return your item click on this link and fill out the form
For more information on delivery and returns click here .
Yes, just pop your items in something sealable, waterproof and non-see-through.
It can take up to 30 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered to our warehouse and process your refund. Although of course we will aim to do this as quickly as possible. If the refund is being issued to a credit card, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 Business Days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
When we receive your return, we need to check the items before processing a refund. When checks are complete, we’ll refund back to your original payment method and the funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer exchanges. Simply return your item(s) and reorder for a replacement. Your refund will be processed once we've received your unwanted items.
There are two quick and easy ways to unsubscribe from our mailing list:
- At the bottom of any newsletter we send you, there is a link that you can follow titled "Unsubscribe from mailing list". That will exclude you from any mail offers, newsletters, etc. from Lil-lets UK.
- Call us at 08456020061 and one of our customer service representatives will take care of your request over the phone. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service representatives will unsubscribe your email address.
You are welcome to update your e-mail address by logging in to your account online. The best way to do this is to take the following steps:
- Visit the website and click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Log in to your account by typing your previous e-mail address and password.
- Once logged in, click on "Edit Profile" towards the right-hand side of the page.
- Type your new e-mail address on lines 3 and 4.
- Verify your "Current password" at the bottom.
- Click "Update Now".
- Your e-mail will be updated.