Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Sites, and in the Content published on them.
2. The entire content of these Sites, including its visual design and coding, is subject to copyright protection and is owned by or licensed to Lil-Lets UK Limited. "LIL-LETS", "LIL-LETS PROVEN THE BEST PROTECTION", "WHISPER WRAPPER", "FRESHLOCK", ‘’DRYLOCK’’ & ‘’SmartFit’’ are UK registered trade marks of Lil-Lets UK Limited.
3. You are authorized to view the Content of these Sites solely for personal, non-commercial use. The Content of the Sites is protected under UK and international laws, and the title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other person or organisation. All such rights are reserved. Unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
4. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Sites for personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.
5. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
6. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content on the Sites must always be acknowledged.
7. You must not use any part of the Content on the Sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or the licensors. Permission must be sought in writing from the General Manager at the address shown above.
8. If you print, copy or download any part of the Site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.